Download music from SkyDrive app to phone

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi, is it possible to download my music I have on SkyDrive using the app on my phone? I can only see the option to download for my photos thanks

anon(8126636)

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
As far as I can tell there isn't a way, but that is definitely a feature they should add. I don't see why if we have a Music folder on out Skydrive the music app shouldn't recognize it and add the songs to our collection as long as we have connection to Skydrive, at least for me this would solve the problem of not having enough storage on my phone. As it stands I have ~8GB of free space on my phone, but nothing to do with it because I don't want to completely fill my phone with music and have no more room for photos and apps.

neitin

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I guess you should try audio book players I recommend Digital Audio Book player and Bard I use both former for my audio books and later for music. With Bard I can not only download music but can also listen without downloading. Hope this helps

Sent from my RM-892_im_india_216 using Tapatalk

henry.gray

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I am able to stream music from Skydrive to my Windows Phone 8X through the skydrive app. All I did was create a folder within Skydrive called Music and put music there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963