Downloading attachments

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
It wouldn't download a pdf when I tried from my email. Did I miss something?

I suggest downloading the free app Adobe Reader:

from your phone:

marcketplace -- apps - all app --- free apps , it should be first one.

if you cant download it , it might be a temp problem with your connection , keep trying, ive had it happen where I couldnt downlaod it for 20min! .. but its raire.

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
come on now ,

when u get the attachment , all you have to do is:

Download it -- open it(by clicking on the attachment) -- ...(3 dots) -- save to phone

:p
Thanks, but with a PDF that didn't work. It opened it just fine in Acrobat, but there was no way to save it to the phone unless I missed it.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
your files dont work in Adobe Reader??

if it does , just download the file to your phone and the next time you open Adobe Reader(the app) the file will be there waiting for you :) it basicly auto save to Adobe Reader.
even if you delete the e-mail. to delete it from Adobe Reader push and hold on the file and a delete option will apear.

i just tested with my cellphone E-Bill , lol! its a PDF.

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
your files dont work in Adobe Reader??

if it does , just download the file to your phone and the next time you open Adobe Reader(the app) the file will be there waiting for you :) it basicly auto save to Adobe Reader.
even if you delete the e-mail. to delete it from Adobe Reader push and hold on the file and a delete option will apear.

i just tested with my cellphone E-Bill , lol! its a PDF.
OK. I was expecting it somewhere else. Like in a file browser. I wasn't expecting it to be just sitting in my app. Now, how can I email that file. When I tried to attach it to a different email it does not show up in my file browser.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
OK. I was expecting it somewhere else. Like in a file browser. I wasn't expecting it to be just sitting in my app. Now, how can I email that file. When I tried to attach it to a different email it does not show up in my file browser.

yeah we dont have *folders* like we use to back int he day with WM or even android now. I personaly like this better but it does have some flaws :p

it doesnt seem that you can send a file the only thing i can think off is.

Share it with your skydrive , then go on your live/hotmail account on a PC and share it from there.
seems to be the only work arround I could find:mad:

other files in excel , word ect.. will send no problem ( if you open it in the app , sorta like saving it to file i showed up top )

but PDF dont seem to send :(

Sagar Khandelwal

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I've downloaded 2 attachements , they are music files sent on my email id, i downloaded them and i can hear them only if i go in my email account n click on those files ..
Shouldn't they b sitting in my nokia music ? i can't see them newhere :-/

can any1 help me on this ..

Thanks .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster