Drivers for PC

emamitabha

May 14, 2016
Visit site
Hey, I am using Gigabyte's Motherboard GA-78LMT-S2PV. Can anyone send me link to download drivers (audio & video) for this motherboard?

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi! What kind of problems are you having with display driver. There isn't always a updated driver for W10 devices. Here's a link that might help you!
How to Update Your Graphics Drivers for Maximum Gaming Performance
This is taken from the above link!
Do not compulsively update your drivers – most hardware drivers that come with your computer or through Windows Update are fine. However, graphics drivers for your NVIDIA, AMD, or even Intel graphics hardware are a big exception.

emamitabha

May 14, 2016
Visit site
I don't have any Graphics Card so that I have to depend on the in-built Motherboard graphics. Recently I installed Windows 10, and my screen is now stretched and the resolutuon is 1024x768. That why I am asking for Video driver for (Motherboard's graphic). Help me.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
I don't have any Graphics Card so that I have to depend on the in-built Motherboard graphics. Recently I installed Windows 10, and my screen is now stretched and the resolutuon is 1024x768. That why I am asking for Video driver for (Motherboard's graphic). Help me.
Did you not read the link I posted?? The driver has nothing to do with your screen resolutions. If you didn't have a graphics card, you wouldn't see any thing on your screen. How to change Screen Resolution on Windows 10
I can only help you if you read my replies and not argue with me!:grin:

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 4

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
No no, I am not aruing with you. Today I updated my driver by Update Driver in Device Manger. And thanks for your reply and help.
Hi! Your welcome. Update Driver is a 3rd party program and not recommended by techs, but if it worked for you,that's great. Always best to get drivers from the manufacture. Thanks for your reply and the solution. My advise is not to use Update Driver to update a driver unless you are having a problem like you were having and then always have a back up ready if things don't work out.:wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos