Dynamic wp8.1 lockscreen app video: real or fake???

wpgeek820

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
OMG. I'm seeing this video for the first time. Real or fake, it looks awesome. Hope it comes for GDR1. Please MS, make it happen.

Ma Rio

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Isn't that video preety old? I feel like it's fake, looks like more of an "I would like WP to look liek this" concept.
I would love if it's real and comes to WP though. But I wouldn't waste enough time on my lockscreen to enjoy it.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
The video is fake. Dynamic lock screen is real it was revealed by MS. But again this video is fake.

Thing is, the video is kinda old, way too old to have been influenced by the screenshots of build yet shares visuals with one of the screenshots shown

140403wp813.jpg

Edit: It does look like a zune copy so....yeah no

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I am least excited for this "dynamic lockscreen" stuff. It ain't coming to majority of WP users. It is an OS feature boasted so much, but the outcry will be louder for this stuff. It isn't coming to 512mb devices on launch and there aren't any plans yet to port it. So you are looking at either late 2014 or early 2015 when every one has this. The cool factor will be dead by then as everyone with an Android will have at least 50 apps that do this "dynamic lockscreen" or even better. Majority of WP sales from last year and early this year are from low-end 512mb devices. Most of "cool" stuff are slow or not present for these device users. They are the ones that have got us from 1.2% to 3% marketshare. If they are unhappy, MS is doing things wrong. We haven't seen any "hero devices" or any flagships in 2014 in Europe. The places that have these phones are in short-stock (if there are more than 2 places outside of USA that is)!

I was excited about things like Cortana, Cyan, dynamic lockscreen, New Skype app, New Facebook app - but that was all talked about on 2nd April - today we are sat on 5th July. It is 92 days since that chat. Nothing yet on WP. This is 25% of a year gone. If it takes MS 25-50% of a year to deliver things they talk about, they are worse than a chewing chewed 10 times, spit out 11 times and then being fed to me. So not excited at all.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I am least excited for this "dynamic lockscreen" stuff. It ain't coming to majority of WP users. It is an OS feature boasted so much, but the outcry will be louder for this stuff. It isn't coming to 512mb devices on launch and there aren't any plans yet to port it. So you are looking at either late 2014 or early 2015 when every one has this. The cool factor will be dead by then as everyone with an Android will have at least 50 apps that do this "dynamic lockscreen" or even better. Majority of WP sales from last year and early this year are from low-end 512mb devices. Most of "cool" stuff are slow or not present for these device users. They are the ones that have got us from 1.2% to 3% marketshare. If they are unhappy, MS is doing things wrong. We haven't seen any "hero devices" or any flagships in 2014 in Europe. The places that have these phones are in short-stock (if there are more than 2 places outside of USA that is)!

I was excited about things like Cortana, Cyan, dynamic lockscreen, New Skype app, New Facebook app - but that was all talked about on 2nd April - today we are sat on 5th July. It is 92 days since that chat. Nothing yet on WP. This is 25% of a year gone. If it takes MS 25-50% of a year to deliver things they talk about, they are worse than a chewing chewed 10 times, spit out 11 times and then being fed to me. So not excited at all.

Yeah bro. They talk too much

TaichiSurface

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

agreed....if MS thinks the current FB UI revamp and worse than half-axed Skype update is the major overhaul they were hinting...it's really disappointing...they are giving false expectations...i'm afraid they have already gave us the "overhaul" that they were talking about...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte