Earbud Suggestions for 822 - What do you use?

MadDogFL62

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I have an old set of Sennheiser earphones from my Trophy. Kind of the old school iPhone earphones with the foam earpiece cover. I found that the music really rips out of my 822 - and that it sounds even better when I took advantage of the Nokia settings for Audio (Equalizer and Dolby). That inspired me to look for some new earbuds.

I am really looking for a set of earbuds that include a microphone. The $50 to $100 range seems to offer some decent quality. I really want to stick with earbuds as they are easier to carry and travel with. Noticed that on Amazon; Bose, Klipsch, Shure, MEElectronics, Beats, Sennheiser and a few others get some decent reviews.

What are you using with your 822?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I would recommend trying the Sony MH1C's. Don't be fooled by the $20 price tag. The sound produced from these earphones is unbelievable and comparable to the $100 earphones you can find out there. It has an in-line mic, volume controls and works great with my 920. It has a flat j cord which you have to get used to but for the price you honestly can't go wrong.

Last edited:

Steephill

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Dunu tridents and Soundmagic pl30's. They're amazing. I use the pl30's for running and stuff since they have the earclips and the tridents for everything else. Chekc out headfi for reviews of earbuds and stuff. I actually found I dont like the dolby enhancement with my nice earphones. Makes it sound kind of muddy. I just use the equalizer on a custom preset.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I got a set of Nokia purity ear buds from amazon in white to match my phone. I'm pleased with the sound from them, but I'm no audiophile.