Earpiece speaker rattle and other issues

zinrai

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I've started to notice my earpiece rattles when I'm on the phone with anyone. It almost sounds like the speaker's loose and shaking when any noise comes through. It wasn't like this for the first month I had the phone, just recently. I also have the vibration rattle pretty bad. Has anyone else had the earpiece issue? Do the new handsets still have the vibration rattle? And also, if I were to bring it into an AT&T store, does anyone think there's a chance I could get a free replacement? I already replaced my phone once for the purple screen issue and it's been well over a month since I bought the phone, so I'm thinking the odds are against me. Thanks for any replies.

rdifiori

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
my first had a bad earpiece rattle. so does my current one. in both cases, neither had the rattle initially. it developed over a few weeks. if you're within 30 days you should have no problem exchanging it.

Last edited:

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
From my experience the rattle people have been noticing is the camera. My first L900 had it really bad, I also had an issue with the touch sensitive buttons, so I sent it back to Nokia.

The new L900 Nokia sent me doesn't have this rattle issue.

zinrai

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I meant during conversations.

my first had a bad earpiece rattle. so does my current one. in both cases, neither had the rattle initially. it developed over a few weeks. if you're within 30 days you should have no problem exchanging it.

That's exactly what happened to mine. Glad to hear I'm not the only one, but I'm definitely not within 30 days. I'll probably go into the store tomorrow just to see if there's anything I can do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb