EE UK lumia 920 lumia black update

totoro0106

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm not expecting any updates soon as EE, the carrier of my unlocked lumia 920, is always the best at being the last to release the ota update. Had suffered from waiting for amber update last time, not daring to flash my phone, it didn't come until a month or two after everyone else got it. What do you guys think ? :asleep:

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
More than likely the same is going to happen with the Black update, EE do seem quite slow on these updates. I don't think many carriers will have it by the end of the year anyway. AT&T in the US releasing it for the 1020 surprised us all really. Their 920 customers are yet to receive it though. I was expecting most carriers to push the update out early next year anyway, so I think AT&T are an exception with their release for the 1020.

All we can do us wait though, but I think we're still looking at a good few weeks away yet (even months). At least we can now get OS updates early (Update 3), instead of waiting for both to be delivered by EE. Shame we can't 'test' the firmware either ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro