Elden Ring DLC: How to beat Promised Consort Radahn, the final boss, in Shadow of the Erdtree

Gabe Szabo

Jul 28, 2017
Visit site
I scroll through the feed in Feedly and skim all the titles. The RSS shows the article title. I guess it's a drawback of using me using good ol' RSS. Good to know some thought went into it by you guys, though.

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, I don't care about these spoilers and this will be a big reason for me to not come to this site anymore.

I understand you having to do coverage of a game that's hip at a given moment, but this kind of barrage that cares about nothing else than getting clicks is absolutely toxic. I'm out. I won't give you a chance to spoil me anything else.

I thought better of this site.

Reactions: jruasap

Brendan Lowry

Writer
Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
Honestly, I don't care about these spoilers and this will be a big reason for me to not come to this site anymore.

I understand you having to do coverage of a game that's hip at a given moment, but this kind of barrage that cares about nothing else than getting clicks is absolutely toxic. I'm out. I won't give you a chance to spoil me anything else.

Really appreciate you spoiling the last boss right on the front page of the site over 24 hours since it was reported that you did so.
I sincerely apologize that this happened. It wasn't supposed to be visible on the site at all unless you looked it up on a search engine.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Really appreciate you spoiling the last boss right on the front page of the site over 24 hours since it was reported that you did so.
This article never appeared on the front page of the site. It was hidden specifically for this reason. where and how did you see it?

Last edited:

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site

we didn't do it on purpose, and we don't have to cover anything AT ALL we don't want to cover. turns out most of the team actually likes elden ring and wants to help people out.

but seriously dude, you will not be missed. I've worked here for over half a decade, and every comment from you is bitching, whining, negative, sarcastic, dismissive, patronizing, entitled, crying, and squealing. you behave like a fn child. i don't think I've ever seen you say something nice or positive.

if I see you again I can help ban you myself to help you move on.

Jez Corden

Staff member
Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I scroll through the feed in Feedly and skim all the titles. The RSS shows the article title. I guess it's a drawback of using me using good ol' RSS. Good to know some thought went into it by you guys, though.
I'm truly sorry about that, sadly we have no control over our main RSS feed right now, but this is something I will bring up to those in charge. I think we could prob make some RSS exclusion tag for this specific situation. I can only apologize.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pah66