error 0x8007000B ?

pakmul

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
does anybody know what this error is and how to fix it.
I got this error in the store when updating a couple of apps.
Lumia 950XL

Thanks!

okizen

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Did you install the apps on sd card? I quote 'The only way around it, is to change the default install path, to The Device, install the app, then move it to the sdcard. have to do this with new apps, and ones that need updating.'

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Did you install the apps on sd card? I quote 'The only way around it, is to change the default install path, to The Device, install the app, then move it to the sdcard. have to do this with new apps, and ones that need updating.'

Yeah this is what I found it is. Something not liking the sd card for some reason. Change the default install path and it works. Hope this gets fixed!

NutmegState

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Yeah this is what I found it is. Something not liking the sd card for some reason. Change the default install path and it works. Hope this gets fixed!

What a huge PITA!!!!!! I just ran into this today. Can't believe this is a problem that has not been addressed.

I found a trick that may work for others provided the app allows it to be move from location to another. You can move the app from SD to device storage, do the update, then move the app back to SD. Still a PITA!

Last edited:

akhilg

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I'm facing this. I searched up Bing and found an article over WindowsLatest

The fix is easy. All you need to do is switch all the apps from SD card to phone's memory and also set the phone's storage as default. This worked for me on Surface Pro 4 and Lumia 640.

Jim Roscovius

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
That doesn't work. I had to replace my SD card, set the storage for apps to the phone, and I still get the error when trying to download the app. What a PAIN!! Probably time to switch since I can't use any apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963