Error 0x8007025d / Minecraft PE

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
My kid's L640 had this weird problem occur where trying to type out anything on the keyboard will only enter the first letter - then nothing after that, nor backspace. I've rebooted the phone a couple times and it's still the same. I noticed that there was an update available for WM10 10.0.10586.545 and thought maybe that'll kick the phone back into gear, but during installation, it failed with error 0x8007025d. Searches for that error only related to the desktop OS and I didn't see anything for mobile. Anyone have any ideas? I'm about to hard reset and that leads me to the next issue...

Minecraft PE. I don't want to lose the game save, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to back it up. There's no save option in the game, it doesn't look like it saves to OneDrive and there's no file I know of that contains the game save. A few searches here appears to be that there's no way to do it? This is probably one of THE stupidest things if that is the case. This game wasn't all that cheap either. Did MS expect someone to keep the same phone forever just to play the game or start all over when the phone needs to be hard reset or upgraded?

Halp!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
the developer has to think about giving options for backing up their data to onedrive or their own servers.

I suggest you give the phone a couple of days trying the update and then if it still doesn't work, then do the factory reset or try the redstone builds via insider program

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DualBoot42