error 0x85002012

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have searched Bing and followed the advice of other users. I don't really understand some of the instructions and two people who claim to be computer experts couldn't help. So now after 10 days and over 30 hours. This seems to be a Windows problem so what are you intending to do After all you re Windows

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have searched Bing and followed the advice of other users. I don't really understand some of the instructions and two people who claim to be computer experts couldn't help. So now after 10 days and over 30 hours. This seems to be a Windows problem so what are you intending to do After all you re Windows

Hi, this is a site run by fans of windows, we're not representing windows actually

I've read the following threads and the only solution I seem to see if wait and see - after sometime the error goes away: WHAT DOES ERROR CODE 0x85002012 MEAN - Microsoft Community

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-mail-on-windows-10-is-not-synching-error/0df68268-e2a8-411a-a499-59f866d4653e

I'm assuming the error is about windows 10 mail app?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon