Error updating apps after latest windows updates

John TomlinsonUK

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi All

After the latest update of windows on my Lumia 640, the apps that are on my phone will update but those on my 64gb SD card (fat format) always have the same error code 0x800700B. I also can't load new apps I get the same error code. I have checked the SD card and it has no errors and the apps that are on it still work perfectly. I am at a loss to know what is causing the problem are there any cleaverer people hear that could help me out.

Thanks in Advance
John

trincowski

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft likes to ruin what's good instead of fixing what's not so good. I never understood that.
Now I have to move all the apps back to the Internal Memory... or else they won't update. What kind of logic is this...?

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Microsoft likes to ruin what's good instead of fixing what's not so good. I never understood that.
Now I have to move all the apps back to the Internal Memory... or else they won't update. What kind of logic is this...?

Yeah they are natorious for doing that. Always being praised as heroes for their inffinate updates yet, from my experience, that hero soon turns into a zero after we've updated.

Yup, haven't got anywhere near as many updates on my Android/iOS devices, but what we've recieved, have been stellar and mostly troublefree. Obviously this is only my experience, yet when it happens time and time again that in itself has to account for something. And don't think it is the luck of the draw either since we own multiple devices in each category.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

It's WinXP logic. More the trouble for the user, more the better for the Company.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria