Error: We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later

sphiller

Apr 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I purchased a NUC for our home / i7 / 16GB RAM. Wife is a Professor at a local University so purchased Win 10 Education through the school as it's very inexpensive. Created ISO, installed and it hung twice at black screen with mouse cursor. Did a hard re-boot and got to Windows signon screen both times but there is only a Guest account an no local account.

Tried signing in with my O365 account - but get the We are unable to connect right now. Please check your network and try again later". "despite having LAN and/Or Wireless connectivity.

I'm wondering if this is related to the Guest account issue and caused because the Education version doesn't allow a local or O365 user.

I'm not a Network Tech by any stretch of the imagination; rather I wrote code on mainframes a long time ago and know just enough to be dangerous. I installed Win 7, 8 and 10 on multiple machines in the past but have not had this issue - any help would be greatly appreciated as VERY frustrated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)