Everyone coming from Android

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
see this post on the thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-7/176768-2.htm

I think I may have found a solution to this problem. I was setting up multiple google calendars on my phone using (Mango Tip: Sync Multiple Google Calendars with Windows Phone).

I noticed the "Enable "Delete Email As Trash" for this device." option, selected it, and synced the account on my phone. Now deleted emails go to the trash label in gmail.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20169&stc=1&d=1327355810

this should help sync multiple calendars.
go to: https://m.google.com/sync/settings/iconfig/

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I came to WP on a Lumia 920 from an iPhone 4s because I was tired of Apple just idling by and releasing new hardware and features that weren't improvements over anything they already had. I took a hard look at the apps that I actually use on the daily and WP had all of them, minus like 2-3 (which are now available like Pandora and Wells Fargo). Plus I found that I actually really like the larger screen from my 3.5" iPhone and the hardware was better. WP8 is missing some features which is being addressed with WP8.1 for me so I am very excited about it but for me it's not about having ALL the features for the sake of features. Plus I actually like the UI and UX.

Dont use pandora. Use metro Radio, unlimited skips without commericials

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I came to WP after my Android was being slow and also I caught a virus, not really a virus more like something else dont know how to describe it but it was charging me extra money per month at first it was subtle until it started charging in the $50s and that was when I found out I had a virus/spyware/phishing idk. but I downloaded this from the Google player store. Actually was called app store at the time. I was on Froyo, flashed to gingerbread flashed to honeycomb and flashed to Jelly Bean and that was when my phone was too slow so I decided to try WP since I am an apple hater.

I got WP as soon as it came out. Its really solid. I cant wait for WP 8.

For those that stuck with WP through the ages just remember when WP takes that #1 spot from Android, we started from the bottom now we here.

augie7107

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My last WP device was the Sony Xperia 1. I spent the last six years on Android and just picked up a 1020 when my four month old Nexus 5's digitizer failed. I'm very satisfied with this device, especially the camera. The only drawback is I can't stream any live sports any more. I had NFL Sunday Ticket, NBA Game Time, MLS Matchday and MLB At Bat and was able stream live games on all of them. Only At Bat is available on WP and it doesn't stream live games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul89895