Facebook in IE (920 and 630)

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Why when i browse facebook in IE on Lumia 920 photos are bigger than the screen size? i recently bought a 630 as secondary phone and noticed the different, when i browse facebook in IE on Lumia 630 photos are fitting perfectly .. is there anyway to fix this issue in 920?
see different below
Facebook - IE in Lumia 920
wp_ss_20150103_0001 (2).png

Facebook - IE in Lumia 630
wp_ss_20150103_0001.png

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I had Lumia 1020 and I had same problem. It's same now on my Lumia 830. After I refresh page few times photo fits to screen.

Roddie Toney

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
What don't you download the app. I have the 635 and Facebook app is great. You have to learn to use it but once you understand it all is good. On most window phones if you double tap on screen it will make the screen shot fit the screen. I can respond, add comments, Like, see pictures on full screen with a simple click and comment on it there. I actually like app better than using it on chrome with Laptop.

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
What don't you download the app. I have the 635 and Facebook app is great. You have to learn to use it but once you understand it all is good. On most window phones if you double tap on screen it will make the screen shot fit the screen. I can respond, add comments, Like, see pictures on full screen with a simple click and comment on it there. I actually like app better than using it on chrome with Laptop.

I am using Facebook Beta, but still there is a problem in news feed algorithm... I am missing so many updates when I comparing with App and IE...so I am using IE for news feed reading only, for other activity like uploading photos, location tagging ect. Facebook Beta app.

Roddie Toney

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
What is weird is if I use windows 7 IE Facebook is one place, Windows 8.1 it is different between app and desktop version then there is Facebook app on Windows Phone 8.1 is in different area. I was getting text alerts for Facebook so text alerts come before either one. Now I have cancel text alerts and just go with what ever Facebook I grab. They all catch up at some time. I think it has to do with different internet times it refreshes. Just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99