Fashion app for men for WP8

jongthechemist

May 16, 2013
Visit site
The story was, I was cleaning my closet and found that I might need some inspiration for a bit of a better style for myself. Frustration over a non existing app on Windows phone and unsatisfactory use of a mobile website has created an idea for a new app, two days later, a bit over a month ago. I'd like to promote and share the app for guys who are into fashion. It's called LookBook.nu for guys, and a feminine version will come soon.

Basically what you can do on their mobile website (lookbook.nu), you can do it too if not better. Save images, share them via the integrated sharing feature of windows phone (can even share them to 6tag if you wish to), go to the website where users buy their items, search for specific look etc and beautiful cycle tile comes with it. I'm trying to find a tutorial on how to log in to websites via post form, so if you have any article on that that I can read, please let me know. Other than that, i'm looking to bring their interviews and their videos into a near future update. I'm open to any suggestion for further improvement before I publish the girls version. It's free and ad-supported.

wp_ss_20130818_0009.jpg
wp_ss_20130818_0007.jpg
wp_ss_20130818_0010.jpg

LookBook.nu for guys | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for bringing a new app to the attention of the members of WPCentral. This app should be useful to a lot of people. Good luck with your app, and please feel free to visit the other forums and to interact with members.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler