Fastest camera app

askerrep

May 30, 2013
Visit site
HI! I used my friend's iPhone 5s the other day to take a couple of pictures, and I was amazed by the speed that camera takes Pictures! I've been using the built-in camera app and Nokia Pro Cam, but they're really slow to take pics from when you push the button till the picture is taken. Anyone know of a good app that can take good pictures fast? It doesn't need to have very good manual controls, just a super fast auto-mode.
Thanks for any suggestions!

FlawlessSayan

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Well for me the stock camera with the lenses works like a charm btw u can change the shutter speed of the camera in pro cam and if u have a speed isue after the photo capture u should consider on investing on a higher class sd card if u r using a lower one.

gregoron

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Seems to me the time is taken up focusing. Once it is focused, the picture is taken quickly.

Yes, it is the pre- focusing that causes the delay. Nokia Camera or Camera focuses after you press the shutter button. Iphone continuously pre-focuses before you press the shutter. It also doesn't pre-focus anymore in between shots.

Last edited:

hmmwv

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I agree about focusing, I'm on the 1520 and once I press the hardware shutter button it'll take at least 2 sec to focus and then immediately takes the shot.

BTW, is the default camera app able to capture full resolution photos? Or it's limited Nokia Camera? I wish Nokia Camera has a tap to shoot function so you can focus anywhere and shoot in one tap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes