Field Test Menu

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
You are better off letting it be. One of the best reasons to use the field Test menu was to enable bands that were disabled. On my 950, all the bands were already enabled.

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
You are better off letting it be. One of the best reasons to use the field Test menu was to enable bands that were disabled. On my 950, all the bands were already enabled.

There's also ENS mode that allows people to use other provider towers if your having low signal strength. I just want to enable and save it because at work I get subpar reception.

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
There's also ENS mode that allows people to use other provider towers if your having low signal strength. I just want to enable and save it because at work I get subpar reception.

How exactly does this work? Is there a link you can provide that has more information?

Thanks

MiloTheOne

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
How exactly does this work? Is there a link you can provide that has more information?

Thanks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Network_Selection

I work for a software company and all the E.M.T gives ATT subpar service. There are walkthroughs for previous phones not the 950/XL.

I don't know if this setting matters on Windows 10 but on previous devices/OS, the setting made a difference from what I have read. I am looking for a walkthrough as well 😋

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion