Files lost from unregistered camscanner whilst registering with new camscanner +?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Files lost from unregistered camscanner whilst registering with new camscanner +

my files in old camscanner (not registered) disappeared when I downloaded and registered new camscanner+ bought for $0.79. Can someone advise me as to how do I get those files back?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Files lost from unregistered camscanner whilst registering with new camscanner +

my files in old camscanner (not registered) disappeared when I downloaded and registered new camscanner+ bought for $0.79. Can someone advise me as to how do I get those files back?

so are the two apps installed or did the + version overwrite the old one?
Perhaps you can email the developer for help as they would be best placed to help you

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

drkapoor

Jan 23, 2019
Visit site
Similar thing just happened to me. I have over 100 documents saved on the free app, unregistered user. As soon as I registered (same app, free), all of my data has disappeared. Please help!

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
It may be that the free app and the paid one (with the + in the title) are entirely separate apps. I know of apps that do this and it's a way of controlling what a demo app offers versus a paid one. In this case, it may not be possible to use your old files from the free version with the paid one. Did what @Chintan Gohel suggested help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa