Flashie - Turn your Windows Phone into a torch/flashlight

Ronak_LM

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Flashie is a simple app to turn your windows phone into a torch using your camera's flash

Features:-
-Simple and elegant design
-Fast start-up (no splashscreen)
-Runs under lockscreen
-Blink mode
-White screen mode for device without camera flash like Lumia 520/525, etc

Please rate it if you like. And if you have suggestions for improvements, feel free to use the email option in the app to contact me.

Download Link:-
Flashie | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Screenshots:-

487f5347-7b23-4c8d-9be9-ccafe07a74d8
ca6b8eee-236c-40b6-b734-0f363006e4f9

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
@Guytronic yea you were right lol.. The tile is also transparent and when you open the app it matches the phones theme!!
@Ronak you should really mention those two things :p
Furthermore the app is as fast as you promised!

Ronak_LM

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Haven't downloaded the app yet, but im wondering why it would be connected to twitter? lol
Support maybe?
I dunno...
Yes! Support.. Will try to move them elsewhere after an update if they may seem to disturb :p

@Guytronic yea you were right lol.. The tile is also transparent and when you open the app it matches the phones theme!!
@Ronak you should really mention those two things :p
Furthermore the app is as fast as you promised!
I'm a fan of accent colors. I try to make as much use of it as I can, in all my apps :)
They always have an accent colored background...

Ronak_LM

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Well @ronak_lm

I have a Lumia 920 and an HTC Desire HD as my secondary device. On the Android phone I use this app -->>
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.megawave.flashalerts

Now, whenever I get a Call or SMS ...the flash light blinks in sync with the vibration and ringtone...

can you make a similar app for windows phone ???
I would, if it was possible. But Windows Phone 8 doesn't allow apps to over-ride the call screen and launch your app. It's for the same reason that even truecaller doesn't show the caller name when you get an incoming call. You have to copy paste that number into the app to check. Maybe, if WP8.2/8.5/9 (whatever the next version may be) allows that, I'll surely make it.

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I currently use unibeam, but it has 'Jarvis on' as a command. I'd like the command like, 'Cortana, blast the laser beam' or something like this..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963