Game streaming not working on iPhone 11

mon_Wentworth

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys!
I’ve been struggling with this since the new Xbox app came out. It didn’t work with my old Xbox One and it still doesn’t work with my new series S.
The thing is I have an old iPhone 6s and it connects perfectly.
I tried reinstalling the app like a dozen times on the 11 but it still doesn’t work. It works for the media controls though.
It is trully weird and I have no desire to restore my current iphone to default settings to try. I used to play through Onecast but it doesn’t work anymore.
Anyone else had a similar problem? Thanks!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the system so I'm just grasping at straws, but are they connected to different Wi-Fi networks by any chance? A lot of routers these days have both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz bands which may or may not be separate.

mon_Wentworth

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi! The xbox is connected through ethernet and I tried both 2.4ghz and 5ghz bands and still nothing. I even went ahead and reset my iphone to factory default and still wouldn’t work. There must be something wrong with the hardware of this particular iphone 11 because it is not normal that streaming works flawlessly on my old iPhone 6s and not on the 11. I gave up. I ended up downloading the test app for windows and playing on my surface pro 2.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre