[Game] The Skies of Echelon for WP8 and WP7.x

simonjefferies

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone! Check out my new game for Windows Phone!

0f99a194-b330-4a87-84ed-e9c7a624fc3a

Introduction

Welcome to the world of Echelon. A peaceful place where a race of people trade in the skies above. Everyday cargo is delivered from around the world in order for the Echelonians to live and work. Your first adventure is to arrive at Eche - a city near the coastal region. You will be the commanders first apprentice who has decided to mentor you on this journey. You will need to gather your skills and take control of the airships and planes. You will need to deliver the cargo to the bases so that the Echelonians can continue their daily lives. With 36 levels of action and 6 zones of gameplay, you will need to be ready to take control and deliver cargo! ** Game features different types of airships and watch out for the faster more agile planes. ** And there will be an extra surprise too in the form of pirate airships who are out to steal the cargo from you. !! Go to it and impress the Echelon Commander !!

How can I download and play it?

You can download it from http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb/s...-echelon/592f29cf-8b22-419f-b254-8ea3b013f546

I'm doing an update to the game at present and welcome any feedback, comments etc!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria