Glance Question

dayoungtx

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Amber update for my 820. I now have Glance, which seems like an awesome feature. Question is this. I have turned on Peek but right now every time my phone locks the Glance screen automatically comes on and stays on. I've tried changing the settings back and forth a few times but nothing seems to fix this. I did check and when the phone is in my pocket, the Glance screen is off but as soon as you take it out of the pocket it comes back on. Is there a way to fix this? I dig the feature, but like the idea of being able to activate it when I want it and have it off when I don't.

Zerveone

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
It is normal that Glance appears after locking your phone. Just wait a bit and your display will go off. If it won't, then something is wrong.

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Amber update for my 820. I now have Glance, which seems like an awesome feature. Question is this. I have turned on Peek but right now every time my phone locks the Glance screen automatically comes on and stays on. I've tried changing the settings back and forth a few times but nothing seems to fix this. I did check and when the phone is in my pocket, the Glance screen is off but as soon as you take it out of the pocket it comes back on. Is there a way to fix this? I dig the feature, but like the idea of being able to activate it when I want it and have it off when I don't.
same here! I want to try peek

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
For those who may not have caught that, if charging, peek will always be on. It has to be off charger to turn off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soste