Gmail account syncing... FOREVER!!!

CozyPlanes

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
I know this problem has been for a while with no solutions, sort of, so I am starting a thread here...
So my phone is a clunky old win 8.1 phone, Nokia Lumia 1320, and this is the problem.
I once created the Gmail account by oauth in wp.
Then, I deleted it, I don't know why but anyways..., then I created again, and was successful again. Then I went to outlook or whatever, so long time ago about 3 months, and synced it. I regret pushing the sync button. It sync it all day for three months and doesn't allow to delete the account, change settings, or whatever... Did hard reset or things like that including deleting cache.
How can I delete this stupid google account which is keep syncing and doesn't stop?
And will it work if I upgrade the phone to wp10?
Yeah, I am an insider but is it safe to upgrade the phone...? I am worried that it may hard brick the phone...
Plz reply. Thanks.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I know this problem has been for a while with no solutions, sort of, so I am starting a thread here...
So my phone is a clunky old win 8.1 phone, Nokia Lumia 1320, and this is the problem.
I once created the Gmail account by oauth in wp.
Then, I deleted it, I don't know why but anyways..., then I created again, and was successful again. Then I went to outlook or whatever, so long time ago about 3 months, and synced it. I regret pushing the sync button. It sync it all day for three months and doesn't allow to delete the account, change settings, or whatever... Did hard reset or things like that including deleting cache.
How can I delete this stupid google account which is keep syncing and doesn't stop?
And will it work if I upgrade the phone to wp10?
Yeah, I am an insider but is it safe to upgrade the phone...? I am worried that it may hard brick the phone...
Plz reply. Thanks.

Did you really do the factory reset? Because that would have reset your phone to default settings and removed everything that you installed or set up.

So if you want it gone, then do a factory reset or try to delete the account from settings > email accounts
You cannot upgrade to windows 10 mobile, it's no longer possible

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatboy7000