Good calendar apps with tasks management

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I used Pocket Informant on my iPhone before. I loved the app because of two major reasons:

1. It can manage tasks instead of just events (simply a record of uncompleted/completed tasks with specified deadlines)
2. It has a nice interface, especially the month view which shows me all event details (without the need to click on a particular date). The UI is just cool on a 5" screen.

Any good Windows Phone calendar app to suggest? Am willing to pay of course if the app is really good.

Thanks.

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I used Pocket Informant on my iPhone before. I loved the app because of two major reasons:

1. It can manage tasks instead of just events (simply a record of uncompleted/completed tasks with specified deadlines)
2. It has a nice interface, especially the month view which shows me all event details (without the need to click on a particular date). The UI is just cool on a 5" screen.

Any good Windows Phone calendar app to suggest? Am willing to pay of course if the app is really good.

Thanks.
Chronos Calendar + is by far the most versatile and attractive calendar with many different views and themes and live tiles.

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I like simple calendar, but I've had more than my share of problems. Mainly, I will go through stretches where the live tile refuses to update without opening the app. I've tried unpinning and repinning and uninstalling and reinstalling and the problem inevitably comes back.

Other than that, I love the UI and the live tile appearance (when it actually updates).

anism

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I like simple calendar, but I've had more than my share of problems. Mainly, I will go through stretches where the live tile refuses to update without opening the app. I've tried unpinning and repinning and uninstalling and reinstalling and the problem inevitably comes back.

Other than that, I love the UI and the live tile appearance (when it actually updates).

Honestly haven't had that problem, try contacting the dev

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Neither Simple Calendar nor Chronos Calendar manages tasks, just calendar events. I hope someone proves me wrong.

I think I remember Pocket Informant on my Pocket PC and I think it managed Outlook Tasks.

I think I can find it...

VetDuarte

May 4, 2014
Visit site
It does have one, in case you didn't know it a box on top just start typing in and it finds it.
I didn't say it LACKED one. It lacks a GOOD one. It does not search the entire database, so sometimes, like this january, events on december wouldn't be found.

Enviado via Note 4

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Seems that Simple Calendar and Chronos do not support task management??
Any good calendar app which supports task management?
I am a teacher and has huge amount of tasks to record. So I desperately needs a calendar app which supports task management. It is not enough for me just to keep track of events....

anism

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Seems that Simple Calendar and Chronos do not support task management??
Any good calendar app which supports task management?
I am a teacher and has huge amount of tasks to record. So I desperately needs a calendar app which supports task management. It is not enough for me just to keep track of events....

Native calendar app does this

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The native Microsoft calendar does tasks very poorly. Just primitive basic task list, not really management. Not useful if you want to track 100s of differing types of tasks and need to group them into projects and sub-projects, assign, recurring, local and web syncing, ...

I have been looking for a long time and haven't found anything.

Please let us know, if someone has a suggestion.

Best Wishes.

the whole taco

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
The native Microsoft calendar does tasks very poorly. Just primitive basic task list, not really management. Not useful if you want to track 100s of differing types of tasks and need to group them into projects and sub-projects, assign, recurring, local and web syncing, ...

I have been looking for a long time and haven't found anything.

Please let us know, if someone has a suggestion.

Best Wishes.

feel your pain.
I searched high and low...
... and found
2Day
2Day | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (Australia)

excellent app; good dev support. Not sure how it goes with sub projects tho - haven't found the need for that myself.
has Metro/Modern too so I have it on my table as well.
only problem I had initially was some sync issues but seem resolved now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99