Hands-on with Microsoft's Project xCloud Xbox streaming app for Windows

Windows Central

WinC Bot
Staff member
Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Recently, we got our hands on the Project xCloud Xbox Game Streaming test app, offering us a glimpse at how the service works on PCs. As you might expect, it's gooooooood.
Microsoft is gradually rolling out Project xCloud across the globe, with Germany, Italy, and France recently joining the lineup. I tried xCloud for myself a few times at shows and in the UK, but this week was the first time I've been able to play from where I live in Germany, and I've been having a blast.
Additionally, we acquired the Project xCloud Xbox Game Streaming app for Windows 10, which is built for developers to test out their games on a remote connection. The app is based on the existing Project xCloud testing app preview users can sign up to test out, and it functions very similarly to the service on Android and iOS.
For a quick look at how Project xCloud handles in Western Europe, and some screens of the Xbox Game Streaming test app on PC, read on.
Related: How to join the Project xCloud preview
[h=3]All you can play[/h][h=4]Xbox Game Pass[/h]
xbox-game-pass-logo.png

From $1/mo at Microsoft
More games than you'll ever need
Microsoft's Netflix-style subscription service extends to PC, serving varied titles for a monthly fee. From hit franchises to experimental indies, Xbox Game Pass has value for all.

Full story from the WindowsCentral blog...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon