has any of you actually won anything from Bing contests?

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
They are offering xbox Ones, Surfaces, and Lumia phones all the time! I see peoples names and city, state at the end of these contests, but I have not won any of it. I'm crossing my finger for another surface pro 3. But my chance of winning is very slim. I don't search enough. I only make 150 a month.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Good luck! That would be so awesome if you or another member of WPCentral won a Bing contest.

I've entered a couple contests, but nothing recently. I never won anything. I'm a Gold member, and I always get the maximum number of points each day, but I usually use my rewards for Starbucks/Amazon gift cards, not contests.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Good luck! That would be so awesome if you or another member of WPCentral won a Bing contest.

I've entered a couple contests, but nothing recently. I never won anything. I'm a Gold member, and I always get the maximum number of points each day, but I usually use my rewards for Starbucks/Amazon gift cards, not contests.

Lol how can you earn more points? I can't even afford those. I keep using my points for the contest.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gorly3