Has waiting for Windows Phone X TP eclipsed your wait for Denim?

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
As much as I would like to say yes, for me it hasn't. In my case, there are questions to the TP that I do not know the answers to yet ... a) how stable is it? b) what features would it bring vs the current build we have now? -if any at all since this is basically the first preview build... c) when denim actually comes to the world of At&t users, will I be able to update so I can get the added features?

So technically...I guess right now I'm more excited for Denim vs 10. -I have a 1520.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Windows Phone X TP vs. Denim

I got Denim yesterday, so I can answer "Yes" to this one.

Before yesterday, I was simply waiting for whatever came first.

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site

Of coarse not it hasn't.. WP10 is not ready. It's official release is months away.. However, Denim has been released over two months now. I'm still waiting for it on my L1320...
Sent from my Lumia 1320 all the way from Jupiter.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

Has waiting for Windows Phone 10 Technical Preview eclipsed your wait for Denim? Just curious.
Frankly I don't really know what's going on with updates.

So I'm a "no."
The one active phone I have is working so well right now I'm fearful new won't be better.

EssThree

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Yup. 920 owner and I have no interest in buying a 930 or 1520. Windows 10 is make or break for whether I stick to MS's eco system.

Praxius

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I got Denim on my 930 like a day and a half ago.... Before that I kind of just given up on Denim and figured I'd get W10 before Denim was available. Now that I have Denim, W10 is the next logical choice for me.

So far my battery lasts longer, the Hey Cortana thing is helpful in a few situations, the camera apps are snappy and the 4K video thing sounds pretty nice, though I have yet to record a video since I updated.

But I am still looking forward to W10, so long as I don't lose any of the features I just gained in the last year. If so, then I will probably wait until things are about par with what I have now.

However, if W10 adds features right off the bat that I am interested in at the expense of a few features I don't use all that often, I may update to it right away.

Now if only my 930 can get Glance, I'd have the full package.... Just slap on the new W10 UI and those universal apps and I'll be happy.

.... Oh and the ability to rotate the Start Screen to landscape... Icing on the cake.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion