Have you asked for your Windows 10 Universal App?

Ken McD

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, have you gone on FB, Twitter, IG etc. and asked your favorite app developers if they have begun work on their Windows 10 universal apps? Ask your bank, ask your CC issuer, ask your insurance provider. Ask all your most wanted app developers when they plan to release their Windows 10 universal apps. Hey if they don't know we want them they aren't gonna make them. So don't be afraid to get on your favorite social networks and put a bug in their ear to get the new apps you want. IJS ;)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes I have and yes some others have as well :) The basic answer we are given "The windows 10 field is currently still fluctuating. We will wait for the official launch to make our decision" Which basically means that they don't want to work on an OS that isn't completely finished yet and they're waiting to see of the total number of user does actually grow enough to justify the cost of making and maintaining an app :)

This shouldn't discourage anyone out there from continuing to ask, but keep it polite and simple :) If they refuse, move on :)

Ken McD

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. I'll continue on my crusade to get the word out that Windows 10 is a quickly growing and soon to be thriving eco system just waiting for the opportunity to use many great new apps and services made available to us. There's over 75M of us in less than a month. That number will explode by years end. Can't wait!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I like your optimism and fire :D Why don't you tell us how you got here and what your mission plan is, over in the introductions section :) Most users, ambassadors and mods drop by to welcome new members in there, so that would be an effective way to tell us about you and this project you have going

hb1x

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I did. And the answer was "No", with a lil bit of icing. lol.....

They (Sticky Password) aren't interested in Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes