HD7S and the Otterbox Commuter

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
First, I really like the Otterbox Commuter. Wish they'd come out with a model for the Samsung Focus.

Second, has anyone else who's using this case experienced microphone feedback through the earpiece. It's not constant but every now and then, I get that nasty squelch.

Can't repeat the issue with the Seidio or Mobi hard shell.

quietriot84

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I actually had this problem with or without the commuter case. There is a topic about this issue on XDA and HTC's website. If you cover the mic with your hand while your holding the phone to your ear you get a ear piercing feedback through the ear peice. Unfortunetly I had to take the phone back and go back to my iPhone till Mango devices start hitting the marke. I agree that it is an awsome case.

Actually I think there is a thread a little ways down about this issue.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I never experienced the feedback until I started using the Otterbox. I'll have to see if I can replicate the problem with and without the case. Luckily, it's not consistent.

greg_mitch

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
No feedback here with or without the case. I have looked at otterbox for a long time and I don't know how I will go with any other case from here on out. The commuter seems like plenty of protection to me...why go with a defender series??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leliawindler