Hello from Canada and Iceland

Ryan Groom

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Ryan Groom and I am from New Brunswick Canada (East Coast). I work for my own company called Trekkit which develops travel apps for the Windows Phone. Our Trekkit Traveller app has built with the aid of AppCampus. Trekkit is also a local TV show.

We just got back from Iceland where one of the six shows we filmed was only using Nokia Lumia 1020, which will air this fall.

Here is our trailer from the Iceland footage of the upcoming series with lots of Windows Phones in it:

We have a bunch of Nokia phones ranging from Nokia 520, 800, 820, 920 and 1020. Hoping Microsoft makes a 1020 replacement soon!

Thanks,
Ryan Groom
Windows Phone Dev
Producer
Trekkit
Trekkit - Home

steva11

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm in Halifax and just got the 1020 last week. Great to see stuff like that coming out of the maritimes especially with WP. I used to do MDM administration with blackberry but have experience only with bb, ios and android. WP has been great so far.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello Ryan. Welcome to the WPC community. Nice to see your collection of Windows Phone devices :D Hope you enjoy them all!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral! We're glad to have you!

I like the video trailer. Looks neat. Closest I've been to there (on land, anyway) was to stop in Halifax for a week on the way back from spending 3 months in the Arctic Circle on a submarine in the US Navy back in 1989. Best I can remember, it was beautiful country. Like an *****, though, I didn't have a camera with me back then, so all I have are memories that are 25 years old.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)