Here's Windows 10 on Windows Phone handsets

CapoFantasma97

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I hope the space between the tiles wouldn't be eliminated, they make the Home clean and avoid people (and me too xD) tap the wrong tile.
I also agree to the fact these concepts look like Android in some ways.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Those renders are a lot but they are not simple and clean :O the first one is a total mess without differatiation between the tiles.. to much htc blink feed

salmanahmad

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
It looks amazing. But I wonder isn't Windows 10 a departure from the design that made Windows Phone...Windows Phone?

I mean why is Microsoft going colourful again when they just introduced the whole transparent tiles thing. 😓

But nvm about that. I used to use Paint.NET a few years ago to make a few things for an online gaming site. What plugins do you use with Paint.NET? From what I remember the most popular we're madjiks and boltbait, and I think Pyrochild(not sure about last one). Which did you use? :)

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
@Qtweeder: Of course it's shopped. It's a concept design. From a random person that has no official affiliation with Microsoft.
Not Windows 10 everyone...just what someone wants it to be.

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Here's what Windows 10 may look like on phones

I don't think they'll be removing the space between tiles. That's not what their doing with the rest of Windows, and that would also create long term usability issues.

Don't have to remove them just make the space smaller.

KhawarNadeem

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site

Love the Cortana look and the Me app, simply beautiful. Can anyone tell me that with all the different renders of WP 9/10 that there's always someone with the ability to come up with a totally encompassing UI that completely annihilates what ANDROID and IOS has avl right now!! My god if MS can't see the goldmine that is WP OS then it truly has no future.
View attachment 84392

If Microsoft makes this design with 930 specs... I will:

a. die of excitement
b. buy it
c. live happily ever after I mean omg that is gorgeous

pedmar007

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site

The answer to your question is twofold. First, it is only your opinion that peoples' renderings are encompassing, etc., etc.. Even with this 935 image, you apparently like phones with camera lens bulges - I would never buy a phone that does not lay flat. Point being your idea of ideal and mine do not match but that does not make either right or wrong. That is a fundamental reality that companies need to address in design. Second, people who do such renderings generally have no experience in coding or device development. As such they have no idea of the real complexity of developing devices and OSs. No offense but they are just pretty pictures. Pondering why Microsoft just doesn't "do it xxxxxx way" completely ignores what is really involved.
Unfortunately for you we're talking about the OS and you're talking about the phone's body design!!! No wonder MS doesn't learn. With people like you as its customer there's no need to improve!!!

ali235

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
i saw that L822 is included in list.........it doesn't even have cyan..........it will probably take a century for it to get win 10

anon(5348756)

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
i saw that L822 is included in list.........it doesn't even have cyan..........it will probably take a century for it to get win 10

Actually, the complete opposite. It'll get win10 as soon as anybody else through the Dev Preview program. Firmware updates like Cyan and Denim? Now that's a different story.

taymur

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

Love the Cortana look and the Me app, simply beautiful. Can anyone tell me that with all the different renders of WP 9/10 that there's always someone with the ability to come up with a totally encompassing UI that completely annihilates what ANDROID and IOS has avl right now!! My god if MS can't see the goldmine that is WP OS then it truly has no future.

View attachment 84392

is that an iPhone 6? :p

EngDreams

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
That bottom row could be sliding tiles left to right - right to left etc. You could have a row then of 5-10 apps plus without having to scroll down more and see more on your main screen at the same time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven