Hi all, Code here

8Code

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I've been lurking WP Central for a while, I think it's time to introduce me.
I'm an Italian Computer Science student and I got my first smartphone, a Lumia 820, about 1 and half month ago. I'm verry happy with it, it's inexpensive, simple, intuitive, and really modern looking. I'm interested in Windows 8, WP8 and Xbox One (especially the new Kinect) and I hope someday to develop something nice and useful for those platforms.

Glad to be here, I salute you all. :D

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi & Welcome Aboard ⚓ To WP Centrals forums, It's great that you joined with us here and especially the Windows OS . Being a new member I would encourage you to look around and join in and post in the many forums we have and your going to meet and make many new friends that can help and answer most questions you may have.
Good Luck and I look forward to seeing some of your work.
Tip, Check out the forum Windows phone 8 "tips & tricks" for newbie's.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-8/230201-new-windows-phone-8-tips-tricks.html

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Great to see you here at WPCentral! Seems like you're getting on well with your WP8 phone, make sure you check out the Dev. section of the boards if you're interested in developing any apps in future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077