Hi and thanks!

houseran

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few months now and first let me say thanks. You folks have a great place here! Down to business. I've been using IOS since 3GS. I have a 4 S. The 1020 and 1520 are what I'm considering. I love good quality audio but cherish the ability to take a great picture. I love nokias design, and am not opposed to size. I'm on the fence about music and texting. That's what's holding me back. Help me move into windows because I want to believe:eek:rly::eek:rly:thanks everyone. Glad to be here!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Music? It's rather decent now, and the approach to playing music here is extremely simple.
Texting is in the messaging hub. It works fine, trust me. It's also unified with your other IMs to a particular contact.

Anyway, welcome! The waterWindows' fine!

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I have 920 and this is my first windows phone. It rocks. It still looks brand new after 8 months and is smooth as butter. If you haven't messed with a 1020 find a store and snap some shots. If pictures are your thing you will like it. Microsofts eco is very good. You can kind of use what you want, your not really hampered or "coerced" in any way. And your right, this forum is great. WPC must have the best mods. Buy a WP and try it for a couple of weeks. Return it if not happy. Welcome!
Also, the texting and music are good. The hubs are impressive and the music is good and getting better all the time. WP is fairly new so as good as it is there is alot of growth potential. No complaints.

houseran

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
The computer doesn't help. I see WP has moved on. I still have my family immersed in ios product and have to collaborate. What are my options?

christenmartin

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
You got to make a clean break. Its like a band aid, just rip it off and throw it away. ios is the band aid if you didn't understand my reference. 😉

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett