Hi I have a Nokia Lumia 730 phone and wish to buy a portable keyboard

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

to use with it, but on close inspection, they all seem to exclude working with Windows 8.1. Is there a way round this or do you know of any that will work with my phone please? Have tried trawling Amazon but all say 'exception, not work with Windows mobile or Windows 8 systems. My phone says software is Windows Phone 8.1 Update. Any ideas please?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I believe 8.1 Update (1) doesn't support Bluetooth keyboards. I believe support was added in Update 2 but you can't get it. Windows 10 Mobile is also compatible too.

AP Poly Packs

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
I have been using mu Lumina 730 for the past 2 years. Now a days I just cant download ant new apps and update old ones either. ANY HELP ... or ...

IS MY PHONE DEAD. AM I TO GO FOR A NEW ONE ?
Luved this phone and dont wish to switch over to a new one :((

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have been using mu Lumina 730 for the past 2 years. Now a days I just cant download ant new apps and update old ones either. ANY HELP ... or ...

IS MY PHONE DEAD. AM I TO GO FOR A NEW ONE ?
Luved this phone and dont wish to switch over to a new one :((

Well what does it say when you try? Have you restarted the phone?

AP Poly Packs

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
Yes... have tried restarting it, soft reseting it and all the ect... involved...but of no use...:((

Still gives me an Error 80072F30. or some times it asks me to upgrade my phone. My phone update says it is up to date. ???

Cant seem to download Upgrade Advisor too.

Dont know why?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss