Hngups in settings

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I am finding quite often when in Settings - System

When I click on apps, or storage everything just hangs up. I have to get out of settings and go back in. So far, I have not been able to go into those two settings.

I did one factory reset after which it worked well for a while and now back to doing the same thing.

What is going on here?

I do not have any more updates available ATM, and My battery keeps draining in sleep mode, as well as windows hello stays on and constantly shines red as well as it keeps the sp4 hot.

Also I find some clicking noises from speakers as well as driver for graphics crashing and recovering.

Any ideas? I am sure MS will address these if its a common problem. Is my sp4 isolated in this or has this been an issue? My first sp4 was returned due to half the screen not having touch capability.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I was messing with the settings and disabled windows hello and facial recognition, and was suddenly able to get back into those 2 settings.

Interesting.

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Return it ...not normal. You should never have to disable Hello. My second SP4 is perfect first was not (recovery drive and camera issues)

I tried to recover it but unfortunately it got stuck, i had to download and use a usb stick

also, this is my second one as first one had screen issues, touch didnt work throughout half the screen and was phantom touching everywhere.

Also, I am getting (at 50% screen setting with auto brightness on) about 3 hours of battery life. Is this at all going to get better?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte