Honest answers for 950xl

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
As with the News world, so it is in the Forums.
Beware ALTERNATIVE FACTS.
I rarely experience any of the "Problems" that plague the device Forums.
It seems especially true in the Windows Phone forums.
While I had my share of "Performance" issues with the 950XL at launch, I seem to never have the "Functionality" issues other "users" complain about.
Windows Phone is a ****** OS, and as such, I see a lot of ****** arguing and the the spread of disinformation, probably from other OS Fanboys.
Since no OS or Device is absolutely "perfect", it is best to try it out for yourself, to see if any one in particular best meets your needs.
A good store will let you sign in and play with their devices before you buy them. Just Factory Restore when you are done if you choose not to buy it.

Scott King2

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
I don't recall the exact issues since t has been a while since I last used it but there were things the stock app couldn't do that was irritating. Perhaps I couldn't deleted an email from the pop-up notification I didn't want to have to open the app to delete emails. Petty I know

Scott King2

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
Getting frustrated I had another iPhone email issue today and from what I read it is fairly common. One of my email accounts the one I am using for my small business stopped sending emails. I could receive like normal but not send. After a bunch of research it seems to be fixed. I just thought from what I have heard that the iPhones os is rock solid but that is clearly not the case but not sure if the l950xl would be better or just further frustrate me.

emmeborn

Elite x3 & Lumia 950XL Champion
May 27, 2013
Visit site
With Edge in Desktop mode I find it working really godd rendering websites. One extra thing that you do not get on other OS is Continuum. Works great docking the phone to a large screen and working with a standard PC mouse and keyboard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254