How are the Lumia 1320's?

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I was denied a Lumia 1320 at a store in melbourne.

How good is this service? I have never purchased before from this telecom store and the sales rep is all against the lumias!! He hate 1020 as it is "slow" for him while I have never had issues.
He cant sell me a Lumia 530 which I want to gift to someone and he cant price match/ beat.

He sure as hell doesn't want to sell me a 1320 claiming that 9 out of 10 Lumia 1320's that he has sold has come back with an issue with the display/screen and he was really convincing that he would like to leave that last 1320 that he had as unsold instead of selling it to me as he knows what is wrong with them. HARDCORE!!!

I can get one for $248 AUD!! Good Deal?? advisable?

Cheers

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: I was denied a Lumia 1320 at a store in melbourne.

Between refusing to sell and giving an advice is a difference.
But an advice should be professional.
But than again you never know if this guy gets commissions.
Anyhow I do not mind if I am given a "warning" at least than I know it and should not complain afterwards.
So ...

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: I was denied a Lumia 1320 at a store in melbourne.

You won't get those sales reps on board, they are all college students or recent grads that can't find other work. they are still kids and use their phones for all the social crap that has to have the latest "my parents don't know how I sext with this" app or the latest ADHD game fad that lasts 2 weeks. So all they care about is if they have the same app as their friends with iPhones or droids. they have no real insight into what works. I've had my 928 a year and a half now. No issues. I don't have to mess with it on the weekends to tweak it, root it, or get it to work right for the next week. In fact, I just use it, with out ever thinking about it. It's just always there for me, which is about the best complement you can give a device like this to a working professional.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucasmorth