How can I forward outlook emails (gmail) with attachment (without having to download attachment)

tourizt

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I recently switched from android. I always used the gmail app on my android.

As there is no gmail app on windows phone I have to use outlook (I dont want to log in to the gmail website all the time, which would be the alternative).

But how does Outlook on Windows Phone actually work? I want it to work like gmail: it is only an interface to the mail server, no mails are physically stored on my phone.

Outlook should not physically download any emails. I just want to be able to see and search all my gmail emails via outlook.

Is that the default case?

Also, I got an email with attachment, and forwarded it, But the attachment was not included in the fw email. I had to actually download the attachment first, then fw the email!
- This is stupid. What if I get a 10 MB email attachment and I am somewhere with no wlan, or I have no storage left and want to fw the email to someone...why should I need to download the attachment physically on my before?! I dont need it on my phone, it is stored on the google mail server and that is the place where all my mail stuff should be...

-> So what do I need to do in order to forward emails that included an attachment without having to download it before, so that the recipient gets the attachment?

Thanks!

creanyo

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, it does happen in Yahoo also, only for outlook emails or work emails you don't face that problem...

If I choose forward, the files attached will download anyway...really bad!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans