How do I combine drop menu notifications by apps?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hey!
I'm new to WP, and I have some spammy friends sending me tons of messages over messenger in a group chat. My problem is that I get individual row in notification ribbon for each new message (same with other apps, like watsapp and outlook). I am used to seeing just 1 notification with event counter (like 1 row saying you have 1082613 new messages) instead of countless message previews.
So my question is, can I combine app notifications in single rows?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey!
I'm new to WP, and I have some spammy friends sending me tons of messages over messenger in a group chat. My problem is that I get individual row in notification ribbon for each new message (same with other apps, like watsapp and outlook). I am used to seeing just 1 notification with event counter (like 1 row saying you have 1082613 new messages) instead of countless message previews.
So my question is, can I combine app notifications in single rows?

which OS version and phone do you have? I think that is to be implemented in the next major update or already has been implemented. Others will support/correct me here

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12