How do I put the unlock code into my Nokia Lumia 900?

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Straight Talk has instructed me that my phone must be unlocked for the apn settings to work (internet and mms). I got the unlock codes, but dont know how to use it.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't see why she shouldn't unlock the phone. I see why it should not be necessary but I see no reason not to do it. ##782# and input the unlock code should do the trick to unlock it. You will need the network setup app to configure your APNs like inteller said and you can do that locked or unlocked.

St_Deborah

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I knew the rep was so wrong. I've been with them before and tried my AT&T android before they had the byod program and all worked fine. I eventually had to figure it out myself and teach her... Anyhow, I'd already had the network setup tool downloaded, it was just a matter of configuration, but I got it now. Running My black Lumia on Straight Talk should be neat. :)
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
For sending picture messages it has to be unlocked, to send text , use data(internet surfing) and calling no. I use Net10 which is similar and everything works (text,data,calling,voicemail)except pictures messages. They told me that is because the phone is locked.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I use Net10 which is similar and everything works (text,data,calling,voicemail)except pictures messages. They told me that is because the phone is locked.

no problems here sending or receiving pic with Net10 unlimited on a locked focus flash. Double check your mmsc apn settings..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire