How do I rebrand an AT&T debranded 635?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How to rebrand an AT&T debranded 635

WP recovery tool doesn't working to restore it to original firmware. please help me!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: I de-branded lumia 635 AT&T, ho can I re-brand it?

original carrier is AT&T but I live in Georgia and I have MAGTI . I had 4G on original firmware but now I don't have it. please just tell me how to rebrand it. don't ask me such questions. thank you!

Unless I ask questions how am I supposed to know what country you're located in using with which network operator? That would tell me if the operator frequencies are compatible with the AT&T 635. And try to be a bit courteous next time, forum members are not paid to answer questions.

Now to answer your question, it can only be done via WDRT, and that's a hit and miss as well. If you followed my debranding tutorial (yes I am original author of the tutorial) then you might have flashed the LTA-MX ROM which does support the FDD-LTE 1800MHz spectrum from Magti. If you saw "4G" symbol with the AT&T ROM and now see "H+" or "H" or "3G" on the LTA-MX ROM then you don't need to rebrand again. 4G on the AT&T ROM is same as H+ or 3.5G on the unbranded LTA-MX ROM. LTE on the AT&T ROM is the same as LTE on the LTA-MX ROM.

anon(9930279)

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: I de-branded lumia 635 AT&T, ho can I re-brand it?

but when I run WDRT and click install, it turns phone in to the flashing mode, but then it says install can not be completed( FAILED) please help me

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to rebrand an AT&T debranded 635

Did you read my post carefully about the ROM being capable of running on the LTE network from your provider?

Also restoring using WDRT is a hit and miss. Try restoring using Lumia Software Recovery Tool, not sure if its works. There was one confirmed forum user who was able to restore back to the AT&T ROM using Lumia Software Recovery Tool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124