How do I set up an account in Outlook application?

Edwin Koh

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Setting up account in outlook application

I have an office 365 student account. I have problem setting it up.
i recently install the outlook application for my iPhone.

I use other exchange account and enter the server name ( which i use the IMAP server name that is given from the student account)

But it tells me that it is unable to login

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Setting up account in outlook application

I have an office 365 student account. I have problem setting it up.
i recently install the outlook application for my iPhone.

I use other exchange account and enter the server name ( which i use the IMAP server name that is given from the student account)

But it tells me that it is unable to login

Is the office 365 student not restricted to 1 account only?.
Because if you can use "other" accounts you also can "give" it away to other people and how should the 1T OneDrive work with other accounts?
So what happens if you use the student account on your iPhone, can you login in with that account?

Edwin Koh

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Setting up account in outlook application

Is the office 365 student not restricted to 1 account only?.
Yup , it only have 1 account but it can connect to many device.

Because if you can use "other" accounts you also can "give" it away to other people and how should the 1T OneDrive work with other accounts?
The others is actually refer to the outlook where they ask to what account it is - (Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Others(IMAP), Google Email and iCloud). I could set up multiple onedrive account inside the application.

So what happens if you use the student account on your iPhone, can you login in with that account?
I tried using another 3rd party email. application - i am able to login using it. The build in ios application also work but its cant even attacah documents

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes