How do I turn on double tap to wake feature?

BobR1908

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I am not able to find it anywhere under my settings and would like to activate it. I did update my phone :)

Please let me know where I can turn on/off this feature. Thanks!

BobR1908

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
It's under the Display and Touch settings. Swipe over to the Touch menu and check the box at the bottom.

When I go into Display and Touch settings I see the option for Touch Sensitivity, Sunlight Readability and Brightness with Battery Saver. I see no other options.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I am upgraded to Amber. As noted I appear to have everything else (Pro and Smart Cam) but don't have the double tap option.

I just completed the update about an hour ago.

That looks like a none Amber to me. It should have Lumia color profile, Double Tap to wake up, and Glance, all under display+touch

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I am upgraded to Amber. As noted I appear to have everything else (Pro and Smart Cam) but don't have the double tap option.

I just completed the update about an hour ago.

I notice that after upgrading to Amber, you need to update system apps too, so use this app to facilitate:

Nokia App Updates
No ADS and really free app.

Last edited:

WPhoney

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Is this feature limited to some phones? My Lumia 625 doesn't have it, even though it shipped with GDR2 built-in. And I have all the updates.

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Is this feature limited to some phones? My Lumia 625 doesn't have it, even though it shipped with GDR2 built-in. And I have all the updates.

Amber-features-to-Lumias.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb