How do I upload my photos to Onedrive from the Onedrive folder on my PC in Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How do i upload my photos to Onedrive from the Onedrive folder on my PC in windows 10

Windows 10 PC

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Re: How do i upload my photos to Onedrive from the Onedrive folder on my PC in windows 10

Is the little cloud running the bottom right notification area? - if yes they should automatically sync since you should be logged in already(asks for login when opening the onedrive folder on the pc).

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: How do i upload my photos to Onedrive from the Onedrive folder on my PC in windows 10

Is the little cloud running the bottom right notification area? - if yes they should automatically sync since you should be logged in already(asks for login when opening the onedrive folder on the pc).

The last time I tried using the onedrive app, it wouldn't upload anything. It would check for new changes and it would find none even though there were hundreds of files waiting to be uploaded. I tried reinstalling, resetting, disconnecting wifi but nothing worked. Went back to using the website which is a pain since it uses so much RAM (excess of 2GB)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel