How to delete multiple contacts in the phone!

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey! I am using Lumia 520 with Lumia cyan. Wantd to know if i can select multiple contacts at a time to delete in the phone. I dnt see any option to do that in the people hub either!

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
tap to the left side of the first contact you want to delete. U wil see that the contact is checked. Now select the checkboxes for each contact you want to delete. Pres the back button to cancel deletion

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
I tried that, it opens that particular contact by navigating to the other page. No check boxes seen! Tried this in people hub.
tap to the left side of the first contact you want to delete. U wil see that the contact is checked. Now select the checkboxes for each contact you want to delete. Pres the back button to cancel deletion

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Anyways, found an other way to get rid of those spam call number stored by true caller in the phonebook using filter option. The people tile was completely red with all those spam numbers. Pff!

But still, I guess, the only way to delete multiple contacts, is to log in to outlook.com and go to people to modify ur contacts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss