How to get a regular phone book without getting contacts from all other apps?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I just upgraded yo windows 10 and lost all my saved phone numbers. I use each app seperatly and dont like mixing all my contacts in one pile. I have a ton of people in FB who have their phone numbers there but I would never call them and dont need that info. Right now all I have is contacts from skype and other apps showing in my peoples tab. I just want a regular phone book with numbers that I have saved.
Now I tried saving a phone number and not only that I dont want it saved to microsoft account or added to anything else, it wont let me save it at all. It just goes to main scree. Please help. Thanks

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I just upgraded yo windows 10 and lost all my saved phone numbers. I use each app seperatly and dont like mixing all my contacts in one pile. I have a ton of people in FB who have their phone numbers there but I would never call them and dont need that info. Right now all I have is contacts from skype and other apps showing in my peoples tab. I just want a regular phone book with numbers that I have saved.
Now I tried saving a phone number and not only that I dont want it saved to microsoft account or added to anything else, it wont let me save it at all. It just goes to main scree. Please help. Thanks

That's impossible you lost your numbers. Only way for doing that is changin account! They are saved in the cloud in your OneDrive account, on a pc go to your Hotmail, log in and click People, here they are . Once you log in your Win10 phone, it will download all your saved numbers automatically.

For not seeing other social numbers, simply open People, Settings, tap on Show all , then uncheck all apps exept Outlook (the main People list). Done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720