How to make W10M NOT resize wallpaper?

TheHouseBunny

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
This is probably the thing that bugs me most.

I got a Lumia 1520 and I have created a bunch of wallpapers in 1080x1920 to fit the screen but W10M resizes them so it looks weird. Is there an app or something to just have it static?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
This is probably the thing that bugs me most.

I got a Lumia 1520 and I have created a bunch of wallpapers in 1080x1920 to fit the screen but W10M resizes them so it looks weird. Is there an app or something to just have it static?

screenshots and images? So we can see what you mean

Rugish Dapeca

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Built into the OS I'm afraid. When you scroll to the right for the All Apps section, the image will shift left a bit (parallax scrolling). And when you scroll down to see more tiles on the start screen, the image will shift up a bit. I think there's mixed feelings from most users as to whether or not they like it. I personally don't mind the slight scroll to the background image. But other people seem to really have a bad taste in their mouth about it.

TheHouseBunny

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Built into the OS I'm afraid. When you scroll to the right for the All Apps section, the image will shift left a bit (parallax scrolling). And when you scroll down to see more tiles on the start screen, the image will shift up a bit. I think there's mixed feelings from most users as to whether or not they like it. I personally don't mind the slight scroll to the background image. But other people seem to really have a bad taste in their mouth about it.

I really dislike it.
It would be pretty simple to let the use decide if they want the scrolling effect or just have a static wallpaper and let the icons move.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa