how to remove purple tint

eak1570

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't have purple tint problem but I just realized that on my screen I for that on the top is darker than the bottom part. Is this a software problem? Anyway to fix?

Makubex1980

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I think it's shameful of Microsoft/Nokia to do it like this. There is obviously a hardware manufacturing flaw in the screens, and i know my piece of amoled because i was a 4 year long samsung ****** with over 6 phones with amoled panels in them, YES the 1st galaxy S1 and S2 suffered from the same problem, on grey backgrounds and whites the purple was noticable so called in for replacements. Samsung acknowledge this. So what does Microsoft/Nokia do they give us patches of software to fix a hardware problem, nice try MS/Nokia but by tweaking the color pallet on diffrent brightness setting gets you color profile screwed up.

Just when i finally jumped ship from android (note 3) on a beautiful lumia 930 i get support like this.
Gonna send my 930 back this week for a replacement but i'm affraid im gonna get something similliar back or maybe even worse.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon