How to stream music Lumia 920 Bluetooth to 2011 Audi A4?

Rissen1k

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
How to stream music Lumia 920 Bluetooth to 2011 Audi A4?
I saw some threads saying ppl stream music to their car on windows phone. How is that done?
I can call and receive calls and download all contacts and even windows phone is reading my SMS, but how to stream music from phone?
I tried Pandora and xbox music player but didnt find any option to tick so it would stream music through bluetooth.
help:eck:

Jeff_Kelley

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Music streams over Bluetooth to your car using a Bluetooth profile called "A2DP" (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile).

Not all cars support A2DP. If your car supports A2DP, then after you pair the car and the phone the WP8 Bluetooth settings page will show "connected voice, music". If the car does not support A2DP, then it will show "connected voice" and you will not be able to play music over Bluetooth to your car. Your car dealer/manufacture should be able to confirm for you whether the 2011 Audi A4 supports A2DP.

If your car does not support A2DP then you could look at some aftermarket Bluetooth solution that does support A2DP, and use that instead of or in conjunction with your car's Bluetooth system.

Rissen1k

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
my car doesnt have AUX, only AMI Audi cable for ipod and mini usb for android which can stream music through usb, but not the WP8..........tired of this phone....I want HTC One now :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss